What paperwork is needed to submit a photo set?

Madame Elaine -

Our paperwork is 100% electronic, and can all be done online. We only need these once per person but we need them before we can pay you publish your work:

  • Photography Master License (Photographers only sign this)
  • Master Model Release Agreement (Models only sign this)
  • W-9 (For tax purposes.  International artists will not fill this out) 
  • W-8BEN (For international artists. Be sure to check the box in Part III if you did not shoot your set in the United States.)
  • Color copy (scan or clear photograph) of a photo ID with birth date. (Models only)

Remember, a model must be a Zivity member before a photographer can credit her in a photo set.

Models must be age 19 or above when the photographs are taken.

When you're ready to sign up for Zivity, email us and we'll send you a link to the forms. If you'd like for an artist you collaborated with to join Zivity, just ask them to write to us and we'll help them get set up.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk