What do backers get in return for supporting me?

Nadya -

If your backer is new to Zivity (for example, they're a Facebook fan who signs up to support you without ever being a prior Zivity subscriber), they instantly get two huge perks:

  • They are able to view all your sets for as long as they remain your backer
  • They receive a Free Basic Zivity Account. This account will let them browse the site, and view 20% of the sets on it for free (the other 80% of sets will become viewable if they choose to also subscribe to Zivity).

So, in exchange for backing you, new fans get access to your photos and thousands of other Zivity sets from hundreds of artists. It's a pretty sweet deal!

It's good to keep your backers engaged after the initial perks they receive when they first pledge to support you. Also, it's good to do something nice for existing subscribers who pledge to support you. 

For that, you have two options: messaging backers individually, and sending a mass-message to backers. You can send any sort of content you want. It doesn't have to follow the Zivity set format. For example, you can send videos, confessional-style life updates, artwork, stories, behind-the-scenes photos, tutorials, Snapchat access, a link to a Google Hangout, Q&A videos, etc! 

For more on tips on best practices in this area, please see the FAQ item "How Do I Interact With My Backers?"

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Powered by Zendesk